Posted: 30th June 2023
As my blog has been going for a while now, it occurred to me the other day that newer readers may not have seen many of my more popular posts from previous months and years.
If you're looking for some more fun reading on topics such as recommended textbooks and how to learn hiragana and katakana, feel free to use this list as a springboard from which to start exploring.
My Top 10 Blog Posts in June 2023
- Word of the Week: うち (uchi)
- Word of the Week: 休み (yasumi)
- Fun Ways to Learn Hiragana & Katakana (Kana)
- 6 Online Resources to Test Your JLPT Skills
- What Japanese Textbooks Do I Recommend?
- What I've Learnt from 10yrs of Studying Japanese
- Word of the Week: 猫舌 (neko jita)
- Word of the Week: 冷たい (tsumetai)
- Word of the Week: バタバタ (bata bata)
- What to Focus on One Month Before the JLPT
Thank you so much to everyone who has supported this blog so far! I really love sharing posts here and hope you continue to enjoy reading what I have to share.
As always, if you have the capacity to do so, please consider leaving a donation (however small) via Ko-fi. I don't monetise my blog via affiliated links, ads etc, so donations go a long way to helping me keep providing this resource for free. That said, no pressure to donate - you're welcome here either way!
See you again in July,
You've reached the end of this post! I hope you enjoyed it.
For updates on posts like this sent straight to your inbox, sign up to my fortnightly newsletter:
Support Me on Ko-fi
If you've enjoyed this post and would like to see more like it in future, please consider sending a donation - however small! - via Ko-fi. I don't include any affiliated links or ads on my blog, so every little helps!
Please donate via the portal below or by going directly to the Ippo Ippo Japanese Ko-fi page.